Elizabeth Perry, SLP Opened her private practice about two years ago and since that moment it has flourished. She treats pediatric clients primarily and also specializes in corporate speech-language pathology. She has grown he business through a combination of continuing education, delegation, and dedication to evidence-based practices.
Here’s What We Cover:
- The critical moment that led her to pursuing private practice
- Her encouragement to seek business coaching from various sources
- Her rationale for seeing pediatric clients in their homes or school environment
- Her unique approach to ensuring a fulfilling provider-client relationship
- How her company has developed from a one person operation to a thriving enterprise
To learn more, visit Speech Therapy and Accent Group, Inc.
Jena H. Castro-Casbon, MS, CCC-SLP, is a private-practice consultant who has helped thousands of speech-language pathologists start and grow their own private practices through her company, The Independent Clinician. She has written articles for The ASHA Leader and Presented at ASHA Connect (2017).
You’ll find her online in theSLP Private Practice Beginners Facebook Group and in her premium programs, The Start Your Private Practice System and the Grow Your Private Practice Coaching Program.
Jena lives in Boston, MA and is a wife and mama to two young boys.
If you’ve been thinking starting a private practice full-time or “on the side” I encourage you to sign up for my FREE TRAINING. I’ll make sure you know everything more in a free 60 minute presentation than you ever learned in grad school!