Ever wish that you could hear directly from people who have gone through the Grow Your Private Practice program, their words, their experience, and their outcomes in the program?
Today’s episode of Private Practice Success Stories is going to introduce you to two amazing Grow Your Private Practice members, Lisa Geary and Bridget Cibulskis.
While aspects of how they got started vary quite a bit, there are some big commonalities which include the rewards of being your own boss, what they’ve done with their more flexible schedule, how hiring has gone for them, what systems they now have in place, and the importance of being part of a supportive community with other growth-focused private practitioners.
There are simple steps to starting your private practice, but growing your private practice can be a lot harder without support.
Neither Lisa nor Bridget decided to wing it when it came to growing their private practices. They knew that investing in a tried and true plan would save them a ton of time and money and help them make exponentially more money and have more free time, which is exactly what we’ve helped them achieve inside the program.
In Today’s Episode, We Discuss:
- The transition from employee to private practice owner
- The work-life balance you get when you have a private practice
- How hiring help can help you grow your private practice
- How to overcome roadblocks
- The primary shift between the Start program and the Grow program
- Tips for pricing your services
- The power of having a community of like-minded private practice owners to lean on when growing
- The level-ups that helped Lisa and Bridge grow
- Systems that make your private practice run smoother
- How to plan for retirement as a private practice owner
- What Lisa and Bridget loved about joining the Grow program
Want help to GROW your practice in a steady and sustainable way – just like we’ve helped today’s guests, Lisa and Bridget?
Whether you want to start a private practice or grow your existing private practice, I can help you get the freedom, flexibility, fulfillment, and financial abundance that you deserve. Visit my website www.independentclinician.com to learn more.
Join the Grow Your Private Practice Program: GrowYourPrivatePractice.com
Where We Can Connect:
Follow Me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/independentclinician/
Follow Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jena.castrocasbon/
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many guests and topics lined up, and I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts.
If you are loving the show, I would appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one! Plus, it allows other SLPs like you to find the podcast!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. It is so easy and so appreciated!