P.S. One easy way to decrease the risks associated with private practice is to make sure your clients sign the proper legal forms. Click here to grab The Clinic Forms and save!
What we discuss:
- How to protect yourself and minimize your legal, personal and financial risks
- Easy ways to minimize your risks
- What essential protections you need (and about how much they cost)
- Documents you must have clients sign
- The biggest risk associated with starting a private practice
Jena is a private-practice consultant who has helped thousands of speech-language pathologists start and grow their own private practices through her company,The Independent Clinician.
She has written articles forThe ASHA Leader and Presented at ASHA Connect (2017).
You’ll find her online in theSLP Private Practice Beginners Facebook Group and in her premium programs, The Start Your Private Practice System and the Grow Your Private Practice Coaching Program.
If you’ve been thinking starting a private practice full-time or “on the side” I encourage you to sign up for my FREE TRAINING. I’ll make sure you know everything more in a free 60 minute presentation than you ever learned in grad school!