Here’s What We Cover:
- How her desire to spend more time with her family drove her to start her private practice
- The impacts that positive relationships and word of mouth have had on building her clientele
- Her experience of being the only speech-language private practice in her town, and the wide range of clients that she has the opportunity to serve
- How the unique location of her practice has set her up to dream about her future
- Her advise to people just starting out and the lessons that she has learned through growing her practice
Erin Anderson M.S. CCC-SLP holds a certificate of clinical competence in Speech-Language Pathology. She received her Bachelors of Science from The University of Arizona and her Masters degree in Communication and Science Disorders from Northern Arizona University. She has worked in various settings including the public schools (prek-8th grade), outpatient rehabilitation, assisted living facilities, and private practice since 2011. She has been a member of the American Speech Hearing Association (ASHA) since 2008 and is a current member of the Greenlee Chamber of Commerce.
Jena H. Castro-Casbon, MS, CCC-SLP, is a private-practice consultant who has helped thousands of speech-language pathologists start and grow their own private practices through her company, The Independent Clinician. She has written articles for The ASHA Leader and Presented at ASHA Connect (2017).
You’ll find her online in theSLP Private Practice Beginners Facebook Group and in her premium programs, The Start Your Private Practice System and the Grow Your Private Practice Coaching Program.
Jena lives in Boston, MA and is a wife and mama to two young boys.
If you’ve been thinking starting a private practice full-time or “on the side” I encourage you to sign up for my FREE TRAINING. I’ll make sure you know everything more in a free 60 minute presentation than you ever learned in grad school!