Ever wish you could hear directly from the “regular” SLPs or OTs who transformed into successful private practitioners after going through the Start Your Private Practice Program?
Their outcomes from being in the program?
Well, now you can!
In this episode of Private Practice Success Stories, I’m going to introduce you to 3 amazing Start Your Private Practice student alums: Lexey Pruitt, Claire Powers, and Asha LeRay.
All 3 of these Start students came from different backgrounds and had their own unique reasons for starting their own private practices. Some had experienced burnout early on in their careers, and others wanted more freedom and flexibility in their day-to-day lives for their current – or future families.
All 3 of these students had the same fears, doubts, and hesitations as you do, but they decided to go for it, join The Start Your Private Practice Program, and create a new future for themselves!
In Today’s Episode, We Discuss:
- How fast your life can completely change with a private practice
- How a private practice helps you do what you are passionate about and receive the financial stability you deserve
- Tips for maintaining your private practice even during a big move
- What it’s like to transition from part-time to full-time in your private practice
- How you can use your skills to grow your private practice
- The power of working in under-served populations
- How having a private practice can change the life of your whole family
- The freedom to work with clients the way you know can truly help them
- Great ways to get clients for your private practice
- The confidence being a private practice owner gives you
- The best way to grow your income in a shorter amount of time
Weren’t those stories so powerful? I hope that as you listened to their stories you saw yourself in various aspects of their lives and can see how they’ve transformed their careers by being in private practice.
They took a chance on themselves by joining the Start program, and it worked to give them the future they needed whether they were seeking freedom, flexibility, fulfillment, or financial independence.
Enrollment for the Start Your Private Practice Program is OPEN! Come join the *exact same Program* used by our panelists by going to: www.PrivatePracticeCourse.com!
Whether you want to start a private practice or grow your existing private practice, I can help you get the freedom, flexibility, fulfillment, and financial abundance that you deserve. Visit my website www.independentclinician.com to learn more.
Join us in the Start Your Private Practice program: www.PrivatePracticeCourse.com
Where We Can Connect:
Follow Me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/independentclinician/
Follow Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jena.castrocasbon/
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many guests and topics lined up, and I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts.
If you are loving the show, I would appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one! Plus, it allows other SLPs like you to find the podcast!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. It is so easy and so appreciated!