- Jena sharing the striking similarities between her start and Tiffany’s
- Tiffany’s method for guaranteeing income while pursuing individual clients
- Her recommendations for new clinicians entering the field
- Her noteworthy goal to teach others as she was once taught
- Jena’s high praise for field-specific college business classes
Guest: Tiffany Rezvani, SLP
Tiffany prides herself on staying current with evidence-based practices and techniques. She has attended the following professional trainings to date: Language Acquisition through Motor Planning (LAMP), Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS), Pragmatic Organized Dynamic Display (PODD), as well as the Closing the Gap and AAC in the Cloud Conferences in 2018.
Host: Jena Castro-Casbon, MS CCC-SLP
Jena H. Castro-Casbon, MS, CCC-SLP, is a private-practice consultant who has helped thousands of speech-language pathologists start and grow their own private practices through her company, The Independent Clinician. She has written articles for The ASHA Leader and Presented at ASHA Connect (2017).
Jena lives in Boston, MA and is a wife and mama to two young boys.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
If you’ve been thinking starting a private practice full-time or “on the side” I encourage you to sign up for my FREE TRAINING. I’ll make sure you know everything more in a free 60 minute presentation than you ever learned in grad school!